Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Marketing Integration Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94104
Term: 24 months
This senior position sits within the Enterprise Functions Technology organization and focus on our multi-year Marketing Personalization program. The role will provide application management, development, and oversight for a variety of applications and technology assets.
Critical to this role is the ability to ensure that our portfolio applications (both on premise and SaaS) are compliant with Wells Fargo technology policy and our Third Party Risk Management program, where applicable. The ability to traverse both the technology as well as risk management will be critical for success. This position will entail partnering with multiple product groups, marketing teams, and a matrixed technology back office to ensure a technologically viable and compliant solution that aligns with our future state roadmap.
This requires a full understanding of business objectives and their underlying drivers, regulatory/privacy compliance, information security, data management processes, and software development to orchestrate and integrate across applications.
Position Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes:
1. Marketing Personalization (60%)
Responsible for maintaining and enhancing key technical components of the Marketing Personalization program including:
• Customer Data Platform (CDP) configuration and integration
• Integration with downstream and upstream applications and data sources
• Configuration and integration with decision engines and AI/ML technology
• Configuration and integration with CMS systems
• Configuration and integration with CRM systems
• Identifying opportunities for, and creating and maintaining automations
• Business continuity simulations and data archive processes
• Software development lifecycle process adherence leveraging automated build and release
• Working as part of a scrum team to deliver speed-to-market solutions
• Develop test scripts for integration and white box testing
• Work with architects and technical teams to deliver solutions against a defined roadmap
• Coordinate with vendors as needed
• Work with tagging teams as needed
2. Technical risk assessment and compliance management (20%)
Ensure that risks are documented, assessed, and triaged in accordance with Wells Fargo policy. Proactively manage the capability set to align with risk tolerance and enforce Technology standards.
• Participation in penetration testing and FFIEC scans
• Enterprise Single Sign On (SSO) compliance
• Vulnerability and Patch management compliance
• Application run book technical documentation
• L4 Product support coordination (where needed)
• Data Encryption (PII data)
• Application management and asset registration
3. Configuration Management and Integration Engineering (20%)
Partner with Enterprise Architects to develop and deliver system integrations between various 3rd party vendor product solutions through data movement and software interfaces. Integrations will be between applications that are installed on premise as well as external Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings. Activities include:
• Technical design documentation
• Data orchestration and management
• 3rd party application program interface (API) delivery
• Technical subject matter expert on application portfolio
• Regarded across the enterprise as a SME with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
• Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for Wells Fargo.
• Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
• Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
• Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
• Critical thinker, someone who is proactive in assessing solutions and recommending the best approach.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of database marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience leading SaaS application configuration
- 5+ years of experience leading cloud services design and deployments (IaaS and PaaS)
- 6+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- 5+ years of Agile experience
Desired Skills – Nice to have:
- Mgt/Lead/Supv Experience with one or a combination of the following cloud platform applications: AWS, Google Drive, Salesforce, Azure, or Dropbox
- Experience 5+ years of Java or Python experience
- 3+ years of experience leading SaaS application configuration
- Experience integrating Wells Fargo enterprise systems with vendor platforms and technologies
- Experience managing and maintaining vendor provided services
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory or XMLSpy
- Ability to lead without authority within a matrixed environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- 3+ years of API Gateway engineering experience such as DataPower, Apigee, MuleSoft
- Other Ability to provide and work from a home office