Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Scrum Master - Marketing Capabilities Initiatives
Location: San Francisco, California, 94105
Term: 12 months
- This Marketing Capabilities Initiatives Analyst role aligns to the Marketing Capabilities and Execution team and will support the overall leadership effort to build and enhance the enterprise marketing integrated suite of campaign management platforms and related list execution capabilities used in targeted marketing efforts.
- This integrated suite of individual technologies is a highly complex, highly visible, and major investment, supporting marketing execution for multiple lines of business delivering omni-channel outputs.
- Responsibilities: Identify opportunities to build new and enhance existing enterprise marketing operational capabilities, which include cross-product platforms that can be common for some or all products.
- Create strategy, vision, and prioritized roadmap for capability implementation with input from Marketing Leadership team.
- Will also support the overall portfolio on Agile transformation.
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Experienced with Agile and the role of Scrum Master - Functional.