Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Marketing Graphic Designer
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, 21202
Term: 8+ months (4/19/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Supporting 5 brokers,
- Admin Side - Vouchers submittal
- Ability to review and redline documents
- Putting together tour books + pitch presentations
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
- Also, provides support to the sales team's business plan objectives.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process
- Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Conceptualizes and develops the design of flyers, property brochures, proposals or offering memoranda for the purpose of closing deals.
- Supports Sales team members in the implementation of business strategies.
- Interfaces directly with the clients, including taking them on property tours, resolving routine issues and responding to pricing and/or non-routine inquiries.
- Participates in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team.
- Acts as single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing, research and financial analysis.
- May source properties and/or clients by researching local and national databases.
- Tracks and reports on responses and communications from sourcing activities.
- Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns for sale or lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research and targeted mailing lists.
- Maintains and updates marketing infrastructure which may include a database system, intranet and external website, including data on all prospects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to internal and external clients.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suites - InDesign//Photoshop Microsoft Suites
- Marketing Graphic Design Experience
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university preferred.
- 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Current real estate license for where work is performed.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to abstract a lease. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
- Ability to solve problems, mathematical analysis and project management.
- Knowledge of accounting and business law helpful.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!