Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Marketing Data Analyst
Hourly Rate: $ 38.35/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Create analysis on customer data, campaign/program data and investment data to understand customer behavior in relation to the portfolio, campaigns and offers.
- Write codes to run complex analysis on customer and program/campaign data and generate analytics to understand the effectiveness of Client marketing programs inclusive of test and learn studies.
- Deliver insights around Client customers and marketing programs to enhance future programs.
- Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- Conduct Adhoc Analytics and dashboards to support various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years in an analytical role
- Highly proficient in using SQL for extraction and manipulation of data, very strong SQL skills is a must to have for this role
- Working knowledge of SAS/R/Python and Excel-VBA
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task several on concurrent requests and quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
- Working knowledge of statistics, sampling techniques and analysis of variation (ANOVA).
- Good to have strong understanding of control group creation, linear regression/ factor analysis/ logistic regression/ generalized linear models/ tree models (CART, MART), data visualization etc.
- Practical application of these techniques in a retail marketing setting will be nice to have
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelors degree
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!