Duration: 12 months- contract to hire
Location: 100% remote, some travel possible as the year goes on.
Key Skills: Marketing Communications, Google Suite (Spreadsheets, Slides, Docs), any analytics/analysis interest.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and updating content, implementing tactics, and measuring the total impact for several customer adoption programs. In this role, you are expected to work cross-functionally and globally with numerous teams, including Product Management, Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, Partner Management, Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Services. You will conduct and utilize research, help create go-to-market strategies, and develop content to support demand generation, customer life cycle marketing, and to enable field sales and client channel partners. While you are not expected to be deeply technical, you are expected to articulate product and solution benefits in a way that resonates with both technical users and IT decision makers.
Primary job responsibilities
- Create effective marketing assets and content, including presentations, case studies, solution briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits that can be used globally
- Collaborate with partner business units and corporate marketing to ensure that assets are current, optimized, and impacting target business outcomes
- Help develop and deliver enablement and training activities for Sales, Presales, and Professional Services teams and partners
- Collaborate with other product teams to create multi-product and solution marketing materials that address customer use cases and issues
- Routinely update internal partners on program efforts and metrics
- 2+ years of product marketing experience
- Record of success in a global, fast-paced technical environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, computer science, or a related area
- Ability to develop proof points around turning messaging and positioning into high value assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability and experience working in an inspirational, persuasion guided, cross-functional environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once in a highly complex environment
- Ability to communicate the technical value proposition for our offerings and promote our solutions internally and externally
The following are considered a plus:
- Experience marketing enterprise software and cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and enable joint success with peers
- Domain knowledge and experience with open source projects
- Ability to balance high-level strategy with tactical delivery
- Hands on experience with Google Docs, Sheets