Location: San Francisco, CA
- Provide ongoing analytical reporting and build dashboards for daily campaign optimization
- Develop trigger/alerts threshold insights for marketing operation
- Modify and improve daily marketing model data pipeline
- Apply conversion model calculation for untrackable traffic sources
- Create channel level marketing reporting to enable data driven business decisions
- Support forecasting efforts of all marketing functions including traditional marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing, sales, distribution, loyalty, and third-party partnerships
- Troubleshooting data issues
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience analysing Digital Marketing performance for channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, segmentation by channel, conversion types, audiences, devices etc., and the ability to create custom ad-hoc GA reports.
- Expert-level spreadsheet (Excel and/or GSheets) user with knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups, slicers, and other advanced functions.
- Expert-level knowledge of data visualisation tools like Tableau or Looker The ability to mine data from large datasets (think millions of rows of data) across various platforms/data sources, glean insights from this data and present the most important insights in a succinct manner.
- LTV modeling experience for long lifecycle products will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Demonstrate our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Previous experience in marketing science and analytics
- Understanding of statistical concepts and experience in applying them.
- Experience in data analyses using SQL. Experience with Looker.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience