Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 6 months (01/25/2021 to 07/24/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8:30- 5:00
- Work with a multitude of teams to analyze promotional vehicles performance, present out findings to leadership and make recommendations to improve the customer performance in a short timeframe.
- Ability to master the current Teradata SQL environment, but also learn new analysis technologies/techniques as they roll out.
- Strong understanding of retail marketing channels including, but not limited to email, direct mail, OARs, push notifications, and SMS.
- Work with our business partners to develop solutions for campaign needs to meet the specific needs of the Extra Care loyalty programs.
- Utilize Teradata SQL and SAS (and other statistical tools) to develop data driven customer insights and campaigns deep dive analysis to better inform the team on future campaigns.
- Generate Marketing campaign performance report to understand the effectiveness of promotional vehicle
- Conduct Ad-hoc analysis and support for various functional groups throughout Loyalty and Personalization team and Front Store Retail
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience working in with retail marketing analytics
- 2+ years of Customer/Campaign analysis experience
- Experience working in small teams in high pressure environments
- Experience developing hypothesis-based solutions and strategies
- Experience presenting analytical findings to audiences at all levels
- Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers
- Experience measuring A/B test
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Highly proficient use of SQL
- Strong Analytical mindset with detail orientation
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data-driven marketing
- bachelor's preferred