Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Marketing Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California, 94104
Term: 12 months
- The Digital Consultant within the Enterprise Channels group will be responsible for assessing requirements for channel planning that includes looking at the use of new or existing capabilities, availability of data, high level targeting, red flags for channel governance concerns, translation of targeting to semi-technical eligibility for Execution.
- This role will support onsite assets and outbound email campaigns and collaborates with Campaigns Managers, Analytics, and Execution teams.
- Responsibilities include the following aspects of our marketing campaigns:
- Strategizing with business partners on campaign concepts
- Gathering and finalizing detailed requirements of campaigns
- Designing experimental tests by partnering with the analytics team
- Enabling campaign execution to build and validate logic to meet business intent
- Campaign Design & Requirements:
- Consult with marketing staff to strategize and define marketing campaign requirements and scope
- Define testable hypothesis, experimental design, use of predictive models and success measurement plan all based on best practices
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into campaign targeting/selection rules that are handed-off to campaign list developers
- Determine/select data sources required to meet campaign requirements
- Provide high level campaign sizing based on requirements
- Campaign Quality Assurance:
- Provide consultative support to the execution teams to ensure requirements are clearly reflected in campaign list selection logic
- Receive and QA any external data files (e.g. line of business files)
- Validate & QA campaign list selection logic, offers and dynamic output - confirming the development output meets final campaign requirements
- Campaign Analysis:
- Validate campaigns are launched with expected quantities and response data is being tracked appropriately
- Contribute to post-launch campaign reports providing success metrics, test comparisons, insights and recommendations
- Collaborate on communicating campaign lessons learned and recommended actions to marketing managers and partners
- Assessing campaign performance and delivering insightful recommendations to partners
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience