Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Fort Mill South Carolina 29707
Hourly Rate: $ 35.30/hr.
Term: 2 Months
- Create content for blogs, whitepapers, fast fact sheets, checklists, video scripts and calculators.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Complete assigned writing projects within required deadlines.
- Support leaders, executives and others in crafting unique point-of-view articles.
- Follow brand guidelines and deliver copy in brand style and tone.
- Conduct research and fact check topics.
- Stays informed on best practices in a variety of content formats.
- Keep up to date on industry news, trends, and the ever-changing nature of digital platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and deadlines are met.
- Understand performance metrics around website, video, and social media.