Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Marketing Coordinator US
Term: 3+ month contract to hire (03/08/2021 to 06/05/2021)
- A Presentation Specialist works with a business to design a presentation in PowerPoint or another program in order to highlight a particular product or service.
- Presentation Specialists are, first and foremost, business communicators.
- They work with the marketing team and key business owners to take text and make it memorable for the market at large as well as prospective customers.
- Their graphic design skills focus on sharing an idea or a product concept with a crowd.
- They are creative geniuses with an eye for page layout that makes a slide accessible and appealing.
- The Presentation Specialist can design with Power Point in their sleep.
- They know all the latest Microsoft products but are early adopters of the latest software trends.
- Internet savvy but people friendly, they are as comfortable with a marketing team as they are with any digital device.
- PowerPoint Presentation Specialists are great collaborators, working with the business to take a concept and turn it into a visual masterpiece.
- They are deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content.
- Bachelors degree (ideally in communications, marketing or graphic design)
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role developing marketing collateral, presentations and other market facing materials
- Excellent visual design skills and master proficiency in PowerPoint (familiarity with Ceros or Prezi would be nice but not necessary)
- Experience in a B2B or technology environment
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency