Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Miami, FL 33178
Hourly Rate: $23.43/hr.
Term: 6 Months Contract
- As the Circular Marketing Promotional Coordinator, you will be responsible for the advisement, accuracy, and execution of all the offers and pricing promotional details associated with the weekly ad and special promotional event activity for an assigned group of Category Managers.
- Deliver on all facets and responsibilities through the entire Weekly Ad Process, including consultation before and during circular marketing ad slotting, ad approval processes, scan back offers, ad change management, identification and reconciliation of ad issues, communication.
- Follow-up with various key stakeholders, such as Inventory, Advertising Creative and Production, the signing department, merchants, and vendors.
- Responsible for the ad and POS scanning accuracy, help desk, and customer complaint resolution.
- Promo offer and pricing accuracy across multiple ad versions.
- Follow established processes to assure ads are free of compliance fines and customer complaints/dissatisfaction, and that a financial impact (sales/margin impact) is made.
- Required to multi-task and work to meet strict deadlines.
- Support role for the Circular Marketing team on all item/price promotional activity.
- Advise and offer expertise on offer construction, system and compliance requirements, and overall general knowledge of promotions.
- Advise on and ensure offer compliance and will work with multiple departments, including Compliance, Legal, Production, and Signing, to ensure we are compliant.
- Review all information coming from suppliers and CMs to ensure promotional plans meet key parameters.
- The “hub” for our department as it relates to promotions, including Inventory, Stores, Scan Backs,Production, Creative, Customer Relations, etc. by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year(s) of experience in marketing or retail
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred