Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: A/R Coordinator
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 6 months (01/04/2021 to 06/30/2021)
- Responsible for maintaining all media billing requirements, including sending any missing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies for the team and process all media billings.
- Work closely with the finance department, providing weekly updates for clearance and invoice payments.
- Coordinate with teams, vendors and agencies to match invoices with purchased orders to ensure accuracy of information on invoice.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors in the system in CVS billing systems.
- Gather information for new vendors and review vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits, provide updates on reconciliation and if any vendor payments are due that have yet to be paid.
- Maintain financial data and related records.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable Experience.
- 2+ years of experience using billing software.
- 2+ years of media billing and reconciliation.
- Media billing and reconciliation experience, ideally from the publisher-side, is a plus
- Understanding of digital media, marketing tactics, operational process, and enabling technologies
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously where priorities can change quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and financial systems such as Ariba and Salesforce.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field preferred.