Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Marketing Attribution Analyst
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30346
Term: 6 Months
- Drive retention and growth of CMG’s top advertising accounts through ROI storytelling and execution of advanced attribution insights & reporting.
- Delivering effective attribution reporting to our clients to drive client’s marketing goals.
- Provide clarity & transparency into what advertising channels and tactics are working to deliver ROI.
- As a data storytelling expert, must be able to mine data to identify compelling and actionable insights. They should also apply creative and critical thinking to best customize analyses for our clients. Will have direct exposure to our top advertising clients and foster a relationship as a trusted advisor.
- Account management related to clients’ analytics & reporting needs. Each account requires ongoing support and management to ensure campaign data is accurately tracked, requiring collaboration with CMGdigital operations teams.
- Further, act as a liaison to steward optimization recommendations with relevant teams such as sales and operations to ensure we act upon ROI insights.
- Ensure client satisfaction through white-glove analytics services.
- Proactively offer solutions, improve processes to enhance analytics operations and make our work more impactful and efficient.
- Responsible for ongoing upkeep of documentation, training and communicating changes to process, best practices related to analytics solutions.
- Contribute to enhancing CMGdigital Analytics services by providing POVs on new technologies or industry updates, a contribution of their continued development as a digital marketing expert.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years related experience in advertising, marketing, or research with reporting and analytics responsibilities.
- Experience presenting to clients or key stakeholders related to digital marketing reporting, analytics, research or business intelligence.
- Mastery of computer skills: Advanced MS Excel skills, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in reporting & analytics across various digital media channels and platforms – any combination of Facebook, Google Ads, programmatic DSPs, Google Ads Manager, Google Campaign Manager (DCM, DFA), etc.
- Should enjoy & thrive working in a fun, fast-paced, and dynamic digital agency environment.
- Must be detail-oriented analyst with an understanding of digital channels who can provide not only the data analysis, but thought leadership focused on delivering the best ROI for ongoing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to craft a data driven story.
- Comfortable in presenting to key stakeholders and translating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Willing to take the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies that may improve the quality, success, and performance of deliverables.
- Must have attention to detail, and a drive for perfection. Will be required to QA their own work and work with little oversight
- Positive attitude and passion for solving for client needs, desire to go above and beyond, a self-starter who can work independently.
Even better if you have:
- Google Analytics certification & regular interaction within the GA platform; additional analytic platforms.
- Understanding of Google Marketing Platform products, Google Tag Manager, Google Campaign Manager, Google Data Studio.
- Experience with data visualization in platforms such as Tableau, Looker, Domo, or other.
- Basic understanding of digital ad tech and ad serving operations to troubleshoot digital tracking requirements.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!