Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Medley, Florida
Hourly Rate: $ 33.44/hr.
Term: 6 months
- As project manager, lead the collaborative development of marketing projects with other internal and external resources to deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Support the development of and manage the execution of marketing strategies and tactics across paid, earned, and owned channels. Tactics include email, direct mail, in-store, online, social, and more.
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
- With direction from a Marketing Manager, leverage analytics to measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results.
- Apply lessons learned and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes
- Act as an independent, self-starter, and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
- Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
- With direction from a Marketing Manager, ensure all marketing materials are on-strategy and meet marketing, brand, and legal guidelines.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements)
- 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications
- A thirst for data driven Marketing where data, technology, and creativity meet Email experience
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly
- Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners. Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Active listening skills
- Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management
- Exposure to multiple marketing channels and vehicles, including digital channels
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word
- Loyalty program experience is a plus
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelors degree
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!