Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
Term: 6 Months 05/31/2021 to 11/27/2021
- As the Associate Manager, Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, you will be subject matter expert on the team for business critical operational activities.
- You will be detail oriented and review vendor marketing campaigns for accuracy.
- You will also be comfortable with reoccurring tasks like analyzing campaign results, assisting with the management of key partner relationships, and working cross-functionally to ensure clear marketing campaigns reach consumers in a timely manner.
- As a team, we are always keeping the customer and business top of mind, while developing insights to identify growth opportunities.
- This position plays an integral role on a team, helping to maintain a high level of accuracy and relevancy to the shopper.
- The Associate Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, with consistent exposure and engagement with ExtraCare and Merchandising Leadership
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years experience in either a Data-driven Marketing, Strategy, or Finance Department
- Interest and experience and working in a high energy, fast paced environment
- 1+ year of Microsoft PowerPoint experience.
- 2+ years experience in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel including knowledge of functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE are required.
- Proficient in building models, utilizing error checks, and sharing analytical that information with third parties.
- Ability to understand finances, forecasts budgets, and writing Microsoft Excel Macros. Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to understand performance and strategies.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in relationship management or client management.
- Ability to quickly shift between priorities.
- Presentation building and public speaking/presenting skills.
- Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate effectively through ambiguity.
- Planner; capability to look around the corner to determine risks and mitigating strategies.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual with proven successes in performance-driven teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Strategy, or Finance.