Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Marketer Associate
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Build strong relationship across the business
- Partner with subject matter experts throughout the organization to ensure information and value proposition are clearly and accurately articulated in materials
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory standards
- Manage multiple projects with strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Provide strong collaboration
- Showcase a consistently optimistic approach
- Utilize strong judgment to resolve problems and make recommendations for solutions and actions
- Responsible for creating and updating marketing collateral aligned with supporting the sales cycle
- The presentations, white papers, brochures will be focused on investment topics and products with a focus on promotion and retention
- Interact with product marketing, product management, investment teams, sales, and operations in an effort to promote and expand Company's brand, image and reputation through the creation of global presentations and factsheets
- Evaluating and approving/declining a marketer's request to be contracted with the company and/or registered with our broker-dealer within company guidelines and complaint procedures based on SEC, FINRA, state regulations and compensation related issues
- Analyze and appropriately resolve applications submitted in which the marketer may not have been released to sell
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Must have company product knowledge, knowledge of state licensing and appointment requirements and FINRA registrations rules and requirements
- Must have Strong attention to detail, the ability to work simultaneously on multiple high priority requests, and adhere to deadlines.
- Must have The capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities, and the ability to work well as part of a team and excel in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to work simultaneously on multiple high priority requests and adhere to deadlines, the capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities, and the ability to work well as part of a team and excel in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Must have excellent planning, time management and decision making skills
- Ability to learn systems and software used within the firm required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferable in communications, marketing, or finance.
- Experience within an asset management firm is highly preferred.
- Excellent planning, time management, and decision-making skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!