Large logistics provider with clients located throughout the continental U.S. is seeking a WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) IT Support Analyst for a 12 months+ contract position. The WMS product is Manhattan SCALE, therefore it's preferred that candidates have knowledge in Manhattan SCALE and understand Warehouse Operations. In this role, you will provide application support to users who utilize Manhattan SCALE in a large distribution center / warehouse.
Must be available to work in a 24/7 operational support environment, including all (first, second, and third) shifts while traveling (up to 50%). Will work remotely from home (50% or more) when not traveling to support the customer go-lives.
As a Manhattan SCALE Application Support Analyst, you will be a member of the WMS support team, that is responsible for resolving support issues. This role involves providing high-quality, timely Manhattan SCALE support for a large distribution management client in Charlotte, NC.
- Review production support ticket information gathered from the business, Level 1 and 2 support teams
- Resolve production support tickets within SLA guidelines
- Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of second level technical incidents while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Proactively learn new technologies to support applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to travel domestic up to 50% including some international
- 24 x 7 availability
- Provide support for new customer launches including traveling to new implementation sites on short notice
- Work closely with Project and Team Managers to provide status and other required information.
- Minimum 3 (three) years in IT, preferably in logistics, supply chain, distribution management inventory, process control and/or transportation experience
- One (1) year or more experience 1+ year experience in onsite and remote technical support.
- Candidate should be familiar with distribution and transportation concepts and terminology
- Manhattan SCALE experience is highly preferred.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office, SQL and Oracle SQL to create, select, execute and delete statements.; beginner level.
- Knowledge in Linux, UNIX; intermediate level.
- Prior experience with production support/troubleshooting
- Candidate should be detail oriented, process driven, and customer focused.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in Logistics, Transportation, or Computer Science is preferred.