Global Supply Chain (3PL) company with very large customers, is seeking a Manhattan SCALE Implementation Analyst for a 6 month+ role on their large distribution management product delivery team. This candidate can live ANYWHERE in the continental U.S.
As a Manhattan SCALE Implementation Analyst, you will work from home (remote) 70% of the time, and travel 30% of the time to client locations in the U.S. to support implementations of the Manhattan SCALE application for new and existing customers.
This Manhattan SCALE Implementation Analyst will be responsible for the tactical deployment of enterprise products in the Warehouse and Distribution Management arena.
Responsible for coordinating all product activities during the life of a project; including but not limited to; Manhattan SCALE implementation planning and execution, design (independent of vendor support), interface mapping, system configuration, script and report development, vendor liaison, client liaison, development and maintenance of product documentation, development and maintenance of product training materials, testing support, troubleshooting, production support for existing clients and the internal corporate Help Desk, and support of internal customers.
The candidate should be detail oriented, process driven, and customer focused. Must have the ability to follow a data map and technical process to analyze and/or specify an integrated solution between systems. Strong communication skills is a must.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Logistics or Computer Science, preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Logistics experience and 3 years IT experience.
- Manhattan SCALE experience is strongly preferred.
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Hands-on experience with Functional Design Documentation, SQL, Parcel systems, relational databases, and WMS technology (Specifically Manhattan SCALE)
- Ability to follow a data map and technical process to ensure that the system performs as expected, ability to design a test plan.
- Ability to manage and report on a budget.