We are searching for a Managing Delivery Architect - Cloud Native Architect. As an Architect, you will be responsible for engaging with technical and business stakeholders to understand business needs and guide the overall direction of your product You will not only lead the modernization projects but also address the organizational and cultural changes, pushing the organization forward while solving difficult technology problems.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.