We are searching for an experienced AWS Practice Manager - Managing Delivery Architect for our global IT client. Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
- Has worked at AWS or at an AWS Premier Partner that is a Global Systems Integrator as a successful and proven Practice Manager
- Business development experience including complex agreements with customers and partners
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
- Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of cloud services and solutions
- International consulting or professional services sales and delivery experience with global F500 enterprise customers and partners
- Enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
- Broad enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
- Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead the client's operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.