Our client is seeking to hire a Manager of Marketing, SaaS to join their fast growing, progressive marketing team.
In this perm role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing measurable and impactful marketing strategies to drive acquisition and retention of the client's SaaS product suite, working closely with Sales and Management to support the goals and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will work in Atlanta, GA; however, our client will consider REMOTE as long as working core EST business hours.
- Create and execute a data-driven, integrated marketing communications strategy that drives awareness, adoption and retention of the client's SaaS suite
- Collaboratively build demand models and determine the number of MQLs that need to be delivered by marketing to ensure the required pipeline coverage for sales success
- Maintain consistency of brand voice and identity – visually and in messaging – across all channels
- Working closely with content team to manage all channels from ideation to implementation – website, email, PR, brand, events and activations, SEM, social media and lead generation – syndicating content wherever possible
- Oversight and creation of sales tools and materials – including sales decks, landing pages, toolkits, and end-to-end campaigns – reporting on and constantly optimizing
- Spearhead annual and ad hoc campaigns around specific Juniper products – including go-to-market and nurture initiatives
- Working with product teams, ensure all materials describing and selling the product suite are accurate, timely and communicate key benefits and differentiation from competitive products
- Close collaboration with physical IMC markets and marketing and sales teams therein – campaigns and activations that generate awareness
- Oversee email calendar, segmentation and content strategy for prospects and current customers – working closely with digital team on implementation, analytics and optimization
- Media buying, asset tracking and optimization with key trade publications
- Define and create audience building opportunities – such as data acquisition, demand gen, SEM
- Traditional marketing including advertising, sponsorships, direct mail and others
- Working with VP of Marketing, manage marketing budget for SaaS
- Analyze weekly data and reporting metrics on email campaigns, advertising and social media posts providing insight and visualization into email performance relative to KPIs, projections, and comparative historical performance as well as recommendations for send success and engagement optimization.
- 5-7 years experience with successful track record in marketing at SaaS company highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- B2B marketing and digital strategy and management
- Accomplished in branding, lead generation, event planning and reporting
- Display creative, strategic approach to corporate marketing
- Strong business acumen, with a keen eye for driving enterprise value
- Highly analytical and “hands on”
- Thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment; resourceful and creative in designing solutions and surmounting challenges
- Is action and results-oriented; able to act in a decisive and urgent manner to enact change
- Strong leadership and organizational skills; capable of motivating and managing projects and team members to deliver desired results
- A proven team player and collaborative manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Home furnishings, giftware or apparel industry experience a plus
- Ability to travel
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the company
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work environment and culture that fosters team spirit high with a focus on the achievement of growth and profit objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work closely with team at all levels within the organization
- Sensitivity to the business practices, rules and regulations, effective business tactics, and cultural norms of the environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal staff, business partners, customers, and the local community
- Upbeat and positive attitude, commitment to winning results
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism