Risk & Compliance Consulting – Management Consultants & Managers
100% Remote (Pacific Time Zone)
- Help the CRO create new forms of value.
- Tap into our breadth of experience, global resources and superior assets.
- Work on a diverse range on meaningful engagements – there is never a dull moment!
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
Risk & Compliance Consulting
Risk & Compliance Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity, and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Risk & Compliance consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across Financial Risk, Operational Risk, Risk Analytics, Regulatory and Compliance and Fraud & Financial Crime functions.
We are searching for a number of consultants and managers to create, design and build new business models and help our clients integrate and operate them. As a trusted advisor, you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls to create substantial shareholder and economic value.
A typical day in the life:
- Work as part of or supervise a project team in risk & compliance projects, including risk and compliance operating models, change management, process re-engineering, regulatory compliance, internal controls review, policies and procedures, monitoring, corporate governance and reporting
- Work with client's business units, including Enterprise Risk Management, IT, Internal, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics, Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development
- Identify, define, and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
- Support client’s businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk.
- Assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Risk & Compliance service line, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience within a Management Consulting firm, risk consulting and/or banking is essential
- Minimum 3 + years of work experience in advisory services to Financial Services or from the industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) on Risk Management in any of the areas below:
- Fraud & Financial Crime Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Change Management
- Proven experience working in areas such as practice/model development, validation, change management, project management or compliance
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, such as Basel II/III, HKMA and SFC rules, AML, FRTB, MiFID, BCB 239 etc would be highly desirable.
- People management skills, with proven experience leading teams.
- Successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, ideally using MS suite – particularly PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Professional Certifications Preferred: FRM, CFA.