The Machine Learning Developer will deploy leading-edge algorithms and Deep Learning technologies to improve accuracy of Computer Vision applications and advance statistical analysis of data in a dynamic fast passed environment. The responsibilities will include the design, development, documentation, and support for the applications of data analysis and other machine learning tools primarily for use in new and existing solutions developed. The candidate will help drive the technical decision-making process and develop innovative applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document and support high-quality machine learning-based applications and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
- Research, prototype, and select appropriate machine learning/AI methods and computational algorithms.
- Advance the organization’s leadership position in the market for machine learning software by understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- Research leading-edge areas of machine learning to grow the existing knowledge base.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively and communicate with internal technical staff, internal management, and customers
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn all aspects of the Tolling arena including software, hardware, and business
- Desire to be part of a high-paced, high-energy environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to hit the ground running
- General computer vision knowledge and working knowledge of image processing libraries
- Prior experience with Tensorflow and PyTorch (optional) applied to computer vision tasks such as classification, regression, semantic/instance/panoptic segmentation
- General knowledge of recent image processing/neural network research is a plus
- Experience with standard Machine Learning methods such as Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, etc.
- Familiarity with MLOps and Agile methodologies is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with Java is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- MS or PhD degrees a plus