Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Machine Learning Cloud Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901
Term: 11 months
- Environment: 80% troubleshooting, 20% working on enhancements
- Making enhancements to the platform and resolving user issues related to python environments, spark configurations
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentor less experienced software engineers.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives.
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of overall experience
- Python – support within python and spark
- Linux – day to day support navigating the service
- 4+ years of experience in Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming and Spark MLlib.
- 2+ years in GCP/AWS platforms supporting Data Science projects
- Experience navigating Linux environments and shell scripting
- Knowledge on Big Data ecosystems like Cloudera/Hortonworks
- 4+ years in administration of H2O/TensorFlow/PyTorch Data Science environments
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- GPU experience