Title: LTD Case Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL 60604
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Processes Permanent Total Disability claims and claims in non-payment status
- Provides appropriate documentation to LTD Manager for reporting purposes
- Refers cases to LTD Supervisor, LTD Manager, or Project Manager as appropriate.
- Communicates status on decisions to client, claimant and supervisor
- Reviews Explanation of Benefits reports; maintains the Pension Explanation of Benefits log
- Maintains and updates LTD data
- Prepares LTD files for claims management processing
- payroll changes and errors.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 years of medical disability experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- High school diploma or GED required
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!