Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Retail Marketing Coordinator
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 6 months (02/08/2021 to 08/06/2021)
Work Schedule: 8:30AM - 5:00PM Monday- Friday
- Support team members and cross functional partners with day to day channel delivery functions
- Manage proofing, customer targeting requirements and circulation volume approvals and segmentation plans to align to the go-to-market strategy for a variety of tactics
- Review and track campaign error notifications and identify trends, opportunities for improvement, risks to future activations, etc.
- Understand and track campaign budgets for a variety of tactics
- Review, track and synopsize customer feedback to channel activations, and be able to identify opportunities based on feedback received.
- Ensure we are delivering appropriate customer experiences with every touch point that are supporting key objectives across customer and category strategies, including integration with broader Enterprise marketing and personalization strategies
- Develop a rich understanding of the CVS Health customers needs and motivations - as well as the role CVS Health can serve in meeting these needs
- Understand channel and program capabilities to ensure requests and activations can be executed in a way that supports total strategy.
- Understand the key drivers or performance and continually identify plans to mitigate any risk.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years experience in customer growth and development, data-driven marketing, and/or strategy development in a retail, consumer packaged goods, or consulting environment.
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Must have a passion in reviewing performance metrics and identifying new concepts to improve
- Strong ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact.
- Proven ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands, and deliver impactful and mistake-free work product
- Experience in utilizing personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior -solid understanding of financial and operational functioning of targeted marketing vehicles
- A passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact.
- Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated high level of competency in working cross-functionally
- Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelors degree highly preferred