As the Low Code Developer on this team, you will provide development for apps using low-code platforms such as UiPath (RPA), K2 (workflow and forms development) and the Microsoft Power platform. You will design features and delivers code solutions by working closely with the development team and product stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Design, build, implement and support custom applications developed using the low-code tools available in the enterprise.
- Liaise with end users, application vendors and other IT teams to troubleshoot; investigate, analyze, and solve low-code applications needs; map end user business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Analyze the current business processes and business scenarios to identify and recommend process and system improvements
- 5+ years of experience in an application development / analyst role.
- Required development experience in a rapid application development tools such as K2, Mendix, Outsystems, SharePoint, PowerApps, etc.
- Required development experience in developing RPA solutions using tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Knowledge of APIs and experience with software integration.
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are required.
- Understanding of IT controls and audit concerns, project methodology and structured testing practices are preferred
- Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred