Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Logistics Administrator
Location: Princeton NJ 08540
Term: 5+ Months (05/10/2021 to 10/29/2021)
- This is a multifaceted role responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently.
- Will process orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment.
- In addition, will provide hands-on technical support services for business as usual incident, problem resolution, change and related engineering activities within a server and data center environment.
- Data Center/Server Equipment Logistics and Inventory Management Spare parts supply management, ensure inventory systems are up to date and report on inventory levels HW assembly and transportation/placement to target Data Centers
- Recognize opportunities to reduce the quantity and costs associated with Inventory Management including streamlining shipping and transportation processes
- Disposal Service support Logistics (deliveries and recycling of decommissioned equipment)
- Manage Equipment deliveries (prepares loads for shipment, facilitate the shipping, arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries)
- Tag assets with Customer provided asset tag/barcode when applicable Receive, validate, and reconcile purchase orders and verify contents for invoice payment.
- Ensure Customer policies and standards are followed
- Inventory audits and change updates are completed in a timely manner
- Management and clean-up of storerooms including warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Must possess abilities in problem-solving, decision-making, organizational skills and have a procedural mindset.
- The ability to prioritize, understanding of quality management principles and have an attention to detail.
- The ability to analyze data and a talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement.
- Experience in logistics management or technical support role is required.
- A two-year degree is preferred; however, experience often may substitute for education.