Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Loan Support Associate
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 9 months
- Responsible for servicing agented loans.
- Functions may include: providing direct customer service and act as primary servicing contact for the loan, reviewing complex loan agency and servicing language in loan documentation, booking and funding new loans and modifications including reviewing of data input, preparing payoff letters, disbursements that can include multi-currency expertise, completing the revaluations of all multi-currency loans, ensuring you are in compliance with government regulations and bank policies, coordinate and reconcile loan and letter of credit activity with member banks and customers; as well as support loan trading and assignments.
- May provide training and guidance to less experienced loan administrators.
- May perform quality assurance and approve the work of other team members.
- Function of this position is primarily focused on performing work to support the operations of the business line, not individual managers.
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, information security, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, quality, issue intake, third party risk processes, etc.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Loan IQ and multi-currency experience
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience