Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a talented, motivated lending professional to join our Commercial Loan Servicing team. As a Contingent Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist, you will be responsible for servicing and operations of loans including boarding new and renewed loans, processing payments, advances, fee payments, loan payoffs and file maintenance on existing loans. You will utilize your thorough knowledge of Customer loan products to independently bring most client issues/questions to a satisfactory resolution, escalating service issues/requests when necessary.
- Review funding documents for completeness, determine serviceability, and setup the loan terms into loan accounting system based on the executed documents.
- Assist Bank Loan teams in performing client support, questions regarding products, functionality, etc., providing options and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Accurately and efficiently process financial and non-financial transactions to loan accounts.
- Monitor and update collateral information to ensure accuracy and that necessary details are maintained to reduce any associated risk to either the client or the Bank.
Work with internal business partners at various levels to research and translate account information.
- Review Portfolio Monitoring Reports and audit corrections for accurate completion.
Work with internal departments to confirm and update client information, help expedite any research requests and/or refer them to the appropriate department to meet requests in a timely manner.
Experience with the following loan products is preferred:
- Term Loans Lines of Credit Commercial Real Estate Construction Loans.
- Film & Media Lending.
- Standby Letters of Credit Knowledge of AFS, CLO and/or OnBase a plus.
- Strong analytical, process, and people skills Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and a strong attention to detail Must be able to make sound decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.