Grow your career as a Loan Processing Coordinator with an innovative global bank in Jersey City, NJ. Contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
• Will compare documents for accuracy
• Calculate the new payment for a loan based on the submitted documents
• Correspond with internal and external client if the need arises, in order to obtain documentation or to answer questions on a specific loan
• Work with Accounting with respect to fees arriving from the client
• Prepare client facing documents and send the same to said client
• Track personal pipeline of loans, keeping track of their status (documents not returned, fees not received, loans not updated by Servicer, etc.)
• 2+ year of corporate operations experience.
• Basic background in banking, including knowledge of mortgage documents.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.