Assist with training Relationship Managers on proprietary digital tools for loan applications and underwriting, creating training materials, and collecting and summarizing key feedback. The worker will allow existing FTE in the team to focus on strategy, feature and product development, and vendor pilots.
- Lending Strategy, Product, and Sales is looking to hire a contingent worker.
- The contingent worker will be responsible for training Relationship Managers on internal digital tools, creating training materials, and collecting and summarizing key feedback.
- Experience presenting to small groups
- 1-2 years of providing on-call support to individuals, such as tech support
- Knowledge of the mortgage application process a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience learning and teaching new technologies is a plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.