In Lending Services, we document, fund, and service all loans for Customer. We're also responsible for servicing investor and collateral loan portfolios, as well as responding to client and loan team inquiries. Lending Services provides operational support in streamlining workflow processes, driving product development, and providing training, lending compliance support, and professional development resources. Additionally, we provide operational risk and internal control oversight, support lending-based systems and vendors, and manage technology projects across Customer product lines. Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated lending professional to join our Loan Care team. As a Contingent Loan Care Specialist, you will provide an extraordinary level of customer service for both the Residential and Commercial lending groups by responding to any inquiries, requests, and problems in a timely and effective manner. By utilizing your knowledge of lending products, services, fees, regulations, and systems, you will research and resolve issues for internal clients as well as external loan clientele. You will have valuable opportunities to hone your leadership skills by providing direction to junior Loan Care staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide up-to-date and expert client service.
- Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to achieve a successful resolution.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.)
- Adhering to Bank policies and procedures
- Completing required training
- Identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer
- Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must possess 2 or more years of experience in loan operations or related lending functions.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with residential and commercial loan systems and operations a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, process, and people skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to make sound decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Must be able to provide extraordinary service and have fun
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.