Title: LOA Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL 60604
Term: 8+ Months Contract
- Establishes FMLA claims
- Tracks and codes documentation in accordance with internal workflow processes
- Analyzes FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Identifies action plan; determines benefits due; and makes timely case decisions based on service expectations as established by the client.
- Communicates decisions and on-going expectations with claimants and clients.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1 year disability management and/or FMLA administration experience required
- Human Resources experience including FMLA administration preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of state and federal FMLA regulations
- Knowledge of medical disability management
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!