Title: LMS Platform Tool Coordinator
Our exciting Global SaaS Identity leading client seeks an enthusiastic technologist that is interested in managing multiple tools on a light touch basis. Must have excellent intrapersonal communication skills and excels at coordinating support questions from multiple stakeholders.
- Migrating Content
- Data Entry between multiple systems.
- Supporting/Managing Technology Tools
- Provisioning Users
- Adding a Learner to an LMS
- Managing communications between Tool Support and the requesters
- Building reports from a system
- Respond to inquiries from Internal Team using Gmail/Slack
- Analyzing data based on system requests
- 1-2 years in technology tool administration/management.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and behaves intuitively from a reporting standpoint.
- Expert G-Suite user
- Highly prefer candidates with experience using MindTickle or other relevant Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.