Are you an experienced Linux Administrator with excellent technical skills on the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL) stack? We are seeking an experienced Linux System Administrator who has strong Linux command line skills and is very familiar with UNIX commands and who also has solid skills in technologies like scripting (Bash, etc.), basic database and SQL skills (can do a bind, join, etc.), can do select statements and the like, and just has good strong system administration skills in the Linux, Apache, MySQL tech stack. This is a 100% remote position so you can live anywhere in the US! Our offices are based in Atlanta, GA but the role can be 100% remote.
To be qualified for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of Linux administration, preferably Ubuntu
- Scripting experience and familiar with using scripting languages like bash or korn or python - any of these types
- Can perform basic database functions such as select statements or joining tables or delete functions.
- An understanding of network fundamentals such as DNS
- Experience supporting Apache servers
We do provide 24x7 support but have a flexible work environment so if you have to work an evening, you do not have to work the next day! Again, this role is 100% remote so you can work from home even after Covid! We work with some sensitive data so our organization will require a FBI level background check and you must have a good credit history as well. We have excellent benefits and offer a good, stable work environment with a strong, collaborative team. If this opportunity is a good match for your background, please apply now so we can begin a discussion and answer any questions you may have!