Position: Light Gig Program Manager
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a national leader in Outside Plant engineering services, is seeking an experienced Program Manager to oversee program level Outside Plant deliverables associated with the national rollout of a Fiber to the Home buildout. As the Program Manager, you will be overseeing a regional effort and Project Managers who are driving project delivery of Fiber to the Home projects.
- Establish processes to account for end-to-end workflow that identify all turn-key touch points necessary to fulfill contractual obligations specific within a particular customer engagement
- Identify transition criteria and then manage stakeholder touch points, internal and external, from receipt of customer work order through invoice approval ensuring complete contractual compliance.
- Remove obstacles and empower Operations to be successful.
- Manage and monitor program progress, risk and the quality of the customer experience
- Utilize and provide to management meaningful and timely reports using key performance indicators to aid in managing the health of the project or program
- Enhance existing processes and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues before they become problems
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives to allow Operations to delivery services more efficiently
- Participate in market level project level status calls with customer, keeping expectations aligned through schedule variance tracking and risk mitigation techniques
- Drive standardized processes down through their market to ensure consistent delivery methodology regardless of subsidiary or location
- Forecasting and management of materials to facilitate the scheduled work on time and under budget
- Lead teams of Project Management, Project Controls and Quality Management personnel in multiple markets.
- 10 plus years of experience as a Project/Program manager in a Telecom environment
- 5 plus years of Telecom Outside Plant experience
- 3 plus years of Program Management experience managing Light Gig, FIOS, FTTH or other telecom Fiber to the Home buildouts
- 3 plus years of experience with Outside Plant Engineering, Fiber to the Home, Handoff Packages, Closeout Packages, Permitting, and Program Compliance is required.
- Previous AT&T Outside Plant Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred