Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Liaison Broker
Location: Washington, DC 20036
Term: 12 months (4/19/2021 to 4/19/2022)
- Vouchers and Expenses
- Assisting and Coordinating Broker Agreements
- Day To Day Admin Professional For a Team of 5 Brokers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Need a Highly organized professional
- Strong Admin skills
- Acting as liaison broker between business line
- Strong Written and Verbal
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisors.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to abstract a lease.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
- Strong marketing knowledge needed. Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!