Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Lease Administrator
Location: Jacksonville, FL, 32204
Term: 6 months
- Review and analyze all lease documents to compile key information to be abstracted into the Centralized Rent Payment lease database, including all new property leases, amendments, etc. Establish lease summary profiles for manager approval.
- Reconcile landlord statements monthly. Review statements and invoices from landlords and property management companies for accuracy and compliance with lease terms. Identify savings from audit of monthly landlord statements and invoices.
- Participate in the critical preparation of the monthly rent run utilizing the lease payment system to ensure timely and accurate disbursements to landlords. Work closely with the Internal Real Estate Managers and Corporate Accountants to ensure that lease terms and accounting obligations are accurately maintained and rent payments are commenced and terminated when required.
- Review and audit annual operating expense/CAM reconciliation statements to ensure compliance with lease and the accuracy of calculations.
- Interact with landlords to obtain vendor information for database. Interact with various internal departments to establish new location operation numbers, new vendor numbers, and allocations to appropriate cost centers.
- Maintain and update lease files with current changes, notices, and memos.
- Assist Lease Administration Manager with special projects and reports.
- Provide real estate related information to company employees as requested.
- Process incoming sublease rent payment checks, commission checks and other refund checks for deposit.
- Scan incoming lease documents and assist with the filing of letters, notices and invoices.
- Receive and review incoming invoices and correspondence and distribute to appropriate parties for review/action.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of commercial real estate leasing, contract terminology, tracking rent payments and other property expenses.
- Familiarity with using a lease management database.
- Organizational skills sufficient to maintain control over multiple projects.
- Ability to use common office suite computer software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in operating standard office equipment.
Even better if you have:
- Associates degree in business, real estate or a related field, with at least 2-3 years of experience in real estate, accounting, and/or commercial real estate, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!