Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Learning Program Management Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30313
Term: 3 Months Contract (01/17/2021 to 03/31/2021)
Manage the implementation of new programs and processes, process improvements, process re-engineering and process design projects to achieve business goals.
Maintain project and program level plans for full portfolio of learning, leadership and capabilities initiatives.
Evaluate existing routines, make recommendations for new routines, and lead ongoing routines to drive alignment on project and portfolio plans.
Identify technical/process problems and develop solutions to support business objectives and plan for seamlessly integrating new process with existing business processes.
Develop budgets and timeframes for process changes in order to support company objectives.
Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals.
Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications– verbally or through written documentation– to key stakeholders and the extended organization so that issues and solutions are understood.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of Program Management of learning, talent or related practice.
- Project management, Stakeholder manager, Strong written and oral communications
- B.S or B.A degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Human Resources, or strong business experience
- Certified Scrum Master and Certified Product Owner certifications preferred.
- Exposure to human resource management processes and systems, with an emphasis on learning processes and systems.
- Exposure to the following content areas: facilitation and presentation skills, learning design, leadership and enterprise capabilities, leadership transitions (new to people management, new to leading through multiple layers), adult learning, learning delivery management, development tools, team development, mentoring, coaching, consulting for needs identification, and organizational development.
- Experience in business process leadership; driving process improvement.
- Planning and analysis, understanding detailed work analysis, business processes, stakeholders, financial business cases, culture and business development.
- Balancing immediate and short term needs and delivering results.
Certified Scrum Master and Certified Product Owner certifications preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!