Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Content Developer
Location: Austin, TX 78728
Term: 6 months
- Design / Developing: Conducts needs analysis (for new and existing courses) then designs and develops training curriculum, certificate programs, materials and job aids for instructor #led, video, or other virtual platform.
- Makes recommendations on modifications to solution design.
- Uses adult learning practices and technologies for needed outcome.
- Consulting: Accountable for proactively consulting with school lead, line of business representatives, and subject matter experts to design and develop solutions that meets business objectives. Analyzes business results and learners success to identify areas of opportunities. Lead business unit meetings to consult on learning solutions to drive improved business outcomes. Partner with the business by participating in business activities such as team meetings, huddles, town halls to identify opportunities and improve results. Stay update on business changes.
- Collaboration: Assists master trainer, field trainers and internal trainers with measurement, facilitation and evaluation of all learning and performance solutions. Performs evaluation of complex learning solutions for all audiences. Develops recommendations based on findings.
- Design Innovation: Responsible for utilizing the most effective and up to date design techniques and platforms through research and involvement of L&D industry groups. Provides informed recommendations and selects technology tools to drive expected outcomes. Recommends best tool for delivery for application to support business objectives.
- Measured Results:
- Responsible for establish tracking to measure business results generated through learning and performance improvement solutions and tools (instructor-led (class and virtual), e-learning, job aids, coaching, learning management systems and other learning technologies)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must Have, Articulate Storyline 3/360 or Adobe Captivate 9+
- Three years’ experience in instructional design or educational content development.
- Experience in designing scalable learning solutions (classroom, virtual and/or online).
- Experience with visual design, storyboarding, course-building and editing.
- Experience in Storyline, Captivate, HTML5, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or Video Editing preferred
- Additional Qualification: Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with coinciding deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use the suite of Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint.
Even better if you have:
- CornerstoneOnDemand (CSOD) experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!