Position: Learning & Development Systems Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 3 Months
Our client offers extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting the culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our rewards
- The Learning and Development team supports onboarding, professional development, cultural programs, performance management, compliance training, leadership development and Bankwide training.
- We are a team within the Human Resources department, and we are excited about contributing to a positive learning culture at the Bank.
- We enjoy working together and are looking for a great collaborator to join us!
- The Contract Learning and Development Systems Analyst will contribute to the Learning and Development team with a special focus on building and maintaining in-person and virtual events and sessions in our learning management system.
- Our dynamic environment provides a great opportunity for growth and the ability to make a direct impact by providing technical leadership; streamlining existing problem resolutions; and leading support in partnership with the LMS Team.
- Lead the build, development and support of Instructor-Led and Virtual Instructor-Led (ILT and VILT) events and sessions within the learning management system (LMS).
- Build, configure and maintain all ILT and VILT events and sessions within the LMS for Human Resources as well as other departments across the bank.
- Configure custom emails and evaluations for all events and sessions (Registration, reminders, post-session evaluations, etc).
- Owns quality assurance process for events and sessions to ensure accuracy, reliability and availability, according to intake form submission by Human Resources and other departments across the bank.
- Monitoring and submitting bugs to Cornerstone vendor when necessary to ensure a prompt resolution for ILT and VILT.
- Analyze system errors and monitor system performance, troubleshooting and resolving issues as needed.
- Support the product release cycle, collaborating with team members to implement the installation of system updates, upgrades, integrated tools and other software integrated with the system.
- Generate and submit attendance rosters for ILT and VILT, as well as build custom reports as needed.
- Provide high-touch internal customer service to our L&D partners and colleagues. Support other Learning and Development programs as appropriate.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Three to five years’ experience in Human Resources system administration with an emphasis on learning technology
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desirable
- Education, experience, and interest in Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or Learning Management highly desirable
- Knowledge of Cornerstone or comparable LMS
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Smartsheet and has basic HTML knowledge
- The ability to acquire subject matter expertise in the functions and systems that support the Human Resources department and technical operations
- Skill in analyzing, evaluating and integrating business processes and procedures
- A proactive self-starter who can work well as part of a team, as well as independently
- The capacity to prioritize work and provide a high level of customer service to internal and external clients, working effectively with vendors, clients, users and management
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and computer skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excited to accept new challenges and find creative solutions to help resolve issues and concerns
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.