Title: Learning & Development Contractor, Customer Support
Location: Remote - US
Our client has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and their vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. They are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the crypto economy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things they look for across all hires, regardless of role or team. First, they assess whether a candidate demonstrates their values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, they look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like theirs, where they default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt themselves, and expect sustained high performance because our client plays as a championship team. Finally, they seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Our client’s Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Their team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering their global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. Our client’s subteam, CX Knowledge Management (KM), supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, localization efforts, and internal CX training and documentation. They are looking for a talented, proactive training specialist to join our remote team and support teams based around the world.
As learning & development contractor, you would be responsible for the development and migration of e-learning training content training plans, across internal employees and our BPO partners, in line with business objectives and strategies. You have a passion for education, especially e-learning, and the opportunities it affords people.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Help to build a best in class customer experience training program leveraging adult learning theories and best practices
- Elevate existing training materials from Google Slides to e-learning training modules
- Migrate courses into our client’s Learning Management System
- Translate CX’s core concepts into relatable training sessions customized to your audience in a scalable way
- Ensure complex and technical aspects of our workflows are approachable to a wide range of audiences.
- Evaluate curricula to ensure an optimal experience for learners
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in building training and elearning
Nice to haves
- Experience in developing and delivery of content via rapid development tools and learning management systems.
- Previous experience in crypto, finance, or fintech.
- Understanding of Google apps or other elearning or LMS software
- Experience in project management, analytics, and/or quality assurance.