Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Technical Business Analyst to join the Delivery Solutions organization.
The Lead Technical Business Analyst will work with product visionaries, scrum teams and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality, merchant enabling payment acceptance products and supporting services. This position will function as a scrum Product Owner and will be the functional expert for various payments products. They will further serve as the primary point of contact between business units, development teams, and IT.
The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in leading large and complex scrum-based projects, and will possess the skills to interact, facilitate, collaborate, negotiate, and work with a broad range of partners, including software engineers, program managers, product managers, quality assurance specialists, scrum masters and senior executives.
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Work with business stakeholders and in some cases clients to determine business and technical requirements for new features/functions.
- Collaborate with scrum team members and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Successfully lead multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Actively engage in all Agile Scrum ceremonies as Product Owner.
- Develop user stories using interviews, document analysis, story workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, and prior experience.
- Establish and regularly refine/prioritize product backlogs for one or more scrum teams.
- Collaborate with Scrum team members to refine business and processing logic.
- Lead the release planning and roadmapping process.
- Collaborate with the scrum team in release planning and sprint planning.
- Ensure, through clearly defined acceptance criteria and acceptance testing, that teams consistently deliver value with high quality.
- Provide input to and review of all related project documentation.
- Provide tactical direction as-needed, and effective decision-making to issues as they arise from the team. Engage in defect triage and customer support issues as items get escalated.
- Contribute across the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning, to daily product development activities and through to product release.
- Bachelor Degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Agile project delivery skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating and technical skills
- Understanding of various payment mechanisms: credit cards, debit cards, EMV and emerging payment technologies
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into features, stories, and functional requirements.
- Leadership and organizational skills required to drive projects to successful completion and resolve issues as necessary.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Strong presentation skills
- Five or more years of Business Analyst and/or Product Owner experience
- Experience in the payments/merchant acquiring industry
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- SAFe Certified