Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Lead Technical Architect
Location: Mission Kansas 66202
Term: 10 months
- Building Cloud Native applications leveraging AWS services
- Leveraging continuous delivery tools
- Applying a Services First approach to building applications
- Using event or messaging based architectures.
- Delivering multitenant applications.
- Leveraging zero downtime deployment patterns
- Serve as the architecture leader for a Release Train, in partnership with Product and Engineering leadership.
- Set the Release Train detailed architectural direction, technical best practices, and reference architectures; ensure that this vision is aligned with the Delivery Stream and CAI enterprise technology strategy.
- Frame technical or architectural alternatives in business terms, clearly articulating both business and technical implications of various options.
- Champion sound architectural solutions and effectively advocate for them at an executive level.
- Manage technical debt and advocate with Product and Engineering to create and execute appropriate risk mitigation and debt reduction strategies.
- Drive creation, adoption and reuse of enterprise technology assets.
- Grow the Architectural Practices within VinSolutions by mentoring Technical Leads, Sr. Engineers and fellow Architects, who provide architectural stewardship for the software products delivered by the Release Train.
- Own and maintain physical architecture vision for Release Train systems.
- Champion the creation and expansion of Non-Functional Requirements and their inclusion in system design and analysis.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years’ experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a production environment.
- 3+ years of experience developing with the MS .Net ecosystem
- 3+ years’ experience in the implementation of structured design and architecture processes in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of leadership experience, with a track record of increasing responsibilities.
- Experience with MSSQL RDBMS or other relational database platforms, especially experience with large scale databases (> 1TB).
- Deep understanding of API design practices focused on REST based API’s using JSON.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Docker or other container solutions.
- Experience with caching solutions and implementation patterns.
- Experience using React.js in a professional environment including knowledge of build tools and processes.
- Experience with cloud native architectures or compatible architecture patterns. AWS experience ideal.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!