This financial services industry leader has an immediate full-time opening for a Lead SharePoint/Office 365 Systems Consultant. This position offers the opportunity to work 100% remote, with a preference for candidates within the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. The Lead Systems Consultant provides expertise on the Office 365 and SharePoint Enterprise platforms and acts as a functional expert with broad knowledge and skills on architectural planning, operational processes, application development, and with the ability to advise, evaluate and recommend solutions. The Lead SME works to develop an integrated view between business and technology solutions using a repeatable approach based on best practices for evolving frameworks and industry standards. From a SharePoint perspective, this role involves approximately 80% SharePoint Development and 20% SharePoint Administration.
- Absolute Expertise and Authority in Office 365 and SharePoint Enterprise platforms with detailed knowledge of the interfacing capability of these platforms.
- Act as a Design Authority on behalf of the Business Systems Analysts and work with the technology teams, to ensure overall solution design supports the business architecture.
- Ability to analyze cross functional/cross modular impact.
- Work closely with development and architecture teams to brainstorm and articulate flexible and scalable functional designs.
- Research upcoming trends and implement best practices in related functional areas.
- Partner with Enterprise Architects to develop and maintain roadmaps for migrating to future state.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify and document business capability needs and prioritization.
- When needed, facilitate discussions between appropriate levels of IT and business units during inception of new projects.
- Drive designing solutions and its evolution and creation/review of functional and review of technical documents and assist teams in functional road maps.
- Define and ensure standards for designs are current and maintained up to date.
- Assist management with planning for scheduling and resource utilization.
- Mentor and Coach Team members on application knowledge, solution design process.
- Assist management with recruiting, coaching, development, and retaining top talent.
- Drive functional excellence and best in class solution designing practices into organizational culture and all ongoing activities.
- Coordinate and partner with Office 365, SharePoint, and ESS teams to ensure adequate communication regarding coordination and management of environments.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards.
Key Experience Required:
- 5-10+ years of SharePoint expertise.
- 5-7 years of Office 365 expertise.
- 3-5 years of experience consulting or leading SharePoint projects.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups.
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
- Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions.
- Knowledge of core business functions, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the consumer loan business.
- Working knowledge of all system applications.
- Working knowledge of the Corporate Business solution environment.
- Expert knowledge of the Office 365 and SharePoint Enterprise Platform.
- Expert knowledge of SQL development for Office 365 and SharePoint solutions.
- Expert knowledge with Web development practices.
- In-depth knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations.
- Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups.
- Expert experience gathering business requirements and software requirements.
- Prefer experience with SQL SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Advanced ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support.
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office software including strong ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes.
- Strong people skills including the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives.
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage the investigations function with minimal supervision.
- Advance experience with data visualization concepts and tools.
- Advanced computer skills and conversance in information technology issues.