Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas 78759
Term: 6 months
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing success to the organization.
- Lead team of engineers in design/implement key technical projects.
- Able to articulate key issues and draft action plan and communicate with management.
- Execute on platform and applications roadmap deliverables.
- Develop and deliver enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proactively collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver business impacting projects.
- Develop high performance, scalable and secure solutions.
- Enhance and maintain tools to support enhanced catalogs.
- Plan and deliver core technology upgrades.
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 9+ years of work experience in a senior technical role with direct hands-on skill set.
- Strong C# or .NET skills and object-oriented design experience
- Applied use of design patterns and REST
- Experience delivering software in cloud-based systems.
- Data management (SQL and NoSQL technologies, ORMs like EF, NHibernate, Dapper).
- Familiar with UI technologies such as React, Angular etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development.
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Engages and mentors other Software Engineers.
- Embrace and learn new technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!