Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Data Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, St. Louis, Charlotte
Term: 18 months
Lead moderately complex initiatives within Technology, and contribute to large scale data processing framework initiatives related to data engineering deliverables.
- Build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting functions.
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational or technical challenges that require an in-depth data analysis.
- Design and develop data engineering and integration work, including full-scale data analysis while leveraging solid understanding of data information policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues and managers to resolve complex data engineering issues and achieve strategic goals.
- Work with platform team to set up database environments and manage deployment related change requests.
5+ years of experience in data engineering, ingestion, querying, processing, and analysis.
5+ years of T-SQL, PL/SQL experience
4+ years of developing engineering solution for databases in Mongodb, Oracle, and/ or SQL Server.
4+ years of experience in developing ETL solutions using tools like Informatica, Ab Initio etc.
2+ year of Kafka engineering and platform experience.
1+ experience working with data quality and profiling techniques.
3+ years of experience with Agile methodologies.
2+ Experience with version control or source code repositories i.e. GitHub etc.
1+ year of experience with DevOps CI/CD environments including containerization stacks with Docker or Kubernetes.
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology