Title: Lead/Associate Director of Analytics
Start: Looking for mid January
Salary: Based on experience/level
Key skills and expectations:
- Easily applies statistical methods and advanced visualization to analysis and datasets
- Can use data storytelling and insights within deliverables
- Exploratory analysis is welcomed in all work - goes beyond to think through various analyses to find the best insight for the story
- Building experience in understanding a data ecosystem and how data can be used within a measurement or data strategy
- Can implement tagging structure within analytics tools, easily partners with data engineers to implement
- Is able to craft a client facing analysis with little oversight. Is able to “tell the story” of data insights to clients in a way that is approachable for them to understand.
- Beginning to build expertise in multiple forms of data analysis, tools, and how it is connected to the end user experience
- Leads current state assessment, audits
- Command of skills such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, Tableau or other data visualization tools and SQL. R or Python good to have too but not looking for heavy data science.
- Past titles that are typically good for this level are: Senior Analyst, Analytics Lead, Analytics Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director
- Experience with industries that are in the space of CX / EX / Commerce / Product are preferred.