Global FinTech organization seeking two contract Security Engineers to help drive a Carbon Black Cloud rollout across the enterprise!
Seasoned Security Engineer will help design, develop, implement and maintain host and endpoint security solutions with guidance from Architecture, Compliance, Information Security, and other teams. Provide support to Security and Operations teams to solve correct technical challenges related to implementation of security solutions. Assist in analyzing and defining security requirements. Analyze the results of quality review from other staff and make recommendations to address gaps in the current solutions and/or to improve overall security. Provide evidence as requested, to support audit and compliance initiatives. Assist with evaluation and pilot deployment of new host and endpoint security protection technologies. Collaborate with internal engineering partners to support the design of security solutions. Provide secondary support for other security tools and technologies.
Ideal security profile includes:
- 4+ years of information security experience including design, implementation, management and troubleshooting endpoint and host protection solutions.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience coordinating endpoint deployment and managing policies for a minimum of 3,000 endpoints distributed across multiple geographical locations.
- Endpoint protection technologies (i.e. Trend Micro, McAfee, Forcepoint/Websense, Symantec, Carbon Black, Fireeye, etc.
- Host configuration monitoring and management technologies (i.e. Tripwire, Symantec CCS)
- Host-based Data Loss Prevention technologies
Bonus points for:
- Experience working within a cloud-enabled environment, such as Azure, Google, AWS.
- Experience with Carbon Black Cloud.
- Scripting experience with heavy preference to Python.
- Experience writing API queries.
- Preferred certifications include: CISSP, CISA, CISM, RHCE